OUR CORE VALUES
- Faith in God
- Child Centredness
Acehall School believes that:
- Education is an international phenomenon.
- All children should have access to quality education
- Learning is a skill that must be taught to children
- All children have the ability to learn given equal opportunities.
- Children learn best when offered an enabling environment which encourages them to explore and make discoveries.
- Each child is a unique entity, hence learns differently and as such must be made an active participant of his/her learning
- The teacher is the key determinant of learning in the classroom.
Our philosophy embraces internationalism in its widest sense. We believe that the world is a global village and our intention is to raise children who will compete healthily and successfully among peers anywhere they find themselves on the globe.